NO Negativity Here


Deke’s Note: I just deleted a comment on an ATU757 candidate’s blog post. I cannot allow this blog to be a whipping post for anyone who dedicates time, money and effort to be elected to our union.

You may support someone who’s running for office and that’s your business. Just don’t try to bash their opponents here.

We have all seen the horror of negative campaigning on all levels of government, and all it does is divide us further. We need to come together, especially now.

Some will be elated with the results of the election. Others will be disappointed. Whatever happens, it’s imperative we mend and regroup as one. Management needs our constant division; that’s what gives it unchecked power over us.

I asked questions and published answers. I did not open this blog to a shit show. While I have published negative comments on my writing, it would be undignified to allow my guest bloggers to be attacked. 

May our next leaders help us grow together, regardless of our differences. 

God Bless you all. May peace and happiness be upon you and yours.

Comments

  1. Thank you Patrick your words are greatly appreciated by this union sister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment