Finding Properly Dan


Back at work after kicking Covid-19’s ass! It kicked mine first but I decided no little ol’ microscopic furball was gonna get the best of me.

Still pondering what I’ll say for Lil’ Bro’s memorial service August 20. I wasn’t a very good brother to Dan. The guilt is so heavy upon my soul it’s difficult to find the right words. He deserved better than me. I’m going to start with his shining sweet smile and go from there.

Until those words are found and preserved there’s nothing else to write. I’m still numb and number.


Comments

  1. I think most of us are guilty of that kind of behavior. You never know what you had until you no longer have it. Don’t beat yourself up with what you did not or could not do. Just cherish the fact that you had a wonderful sibling who is on another level waiting to reunite with you. All my close family have passed away and it is my brother and sister and myself now. Send love and prayers to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment