20,000th Hit Today!






In the span of 18 months, my beloved readers have visited my blog 20,000 times! It's more than I had imagined, and I thank you all for reading and sharing.

Lately, the comments have been coming in bunches. I apologize for not replying to you all. Usually when I see them I'm in bed preparing for the next day of driving. Please keep them coming, because I love hearing how these posts affect you. Your shared stories of the road or experiences as a rider are great!

Most of all, I want to thank my wife, Lady Blue. She helps me avoid great blunders, and has always been supportive of my efforts as a driver and as the guy who writes about it.

Thanks again, folks. The Googlers are wondering why I still won't allow their ads on FTDS, but a promise is a promise. Even when the 100,000th hit is reached, the blog will remain... AD FREE.

Peace, and be well my friends.

Affectionately,
DiB

Comments

Post a Comment