Checking In...

Hello Faithful Reader,

No, I haven't dropped into a sinkhole, although I've felt like it lately. It's just been a busy month at home and on the job. Instead of writing just to write (like I'm doing here, it would seem), I've been working on the book and thinking of new post ideas to torture you with.

New signup began Sunday, so that's a busy time too. I have to drive my new routes for a few weeks to learn quirks and creaks in the schedules, meet the regulars, and figure out where the bubbles in the paddle are (if they exist at all).

I was very sad to hear about Muhammad Ali's passing. As a kid, I watched him devastate his opponents and piss off his detractors. He was poetry in motion, and every kid wanted to "float like a butterfly and sting like a bee". Although he could be a bit overboard in his self-promotion, it wasn't boasting; he truly was The Greatest.

Thanks for your patience. I'll be back soon with a real post. Promise.

diB

Comments