Readership EXPLOSION!

An amazing thing has happened here. In the past few days, this blog has had nearly 1,000 hits! Holy keyboards folks! I'm very happy to see there have been 8,000 hits overall. However, I'm perplexed. Where are these hits coming from? While a few have shared it on FaceBook, that's about all the advertising done for this blog.

So please, sound off... where y'all from? Anybody who knows how a blog can go "semi-viral", please clue me in. I'm just a writer, after all, not a computer genius. Would love to hear from some of you.

THANK YOU READERS!

Affectionately,
The Deacon in Blue

Comments

  1. How cool! Comment folks, this guy loves it! It would be interesting to see where other readers are from and why they like this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all eyes, as opposed to ears, which are oddly matched to begin with. Sound off readers, lemme see you! Come out, come out wherever you may be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Deacon...I'm just from here in Portland. (Its my comment in your last post about the trip to Vancouver...and apparently with the runaway spell checker that I I still missed a few on)

    How do you become a runaway blog? Writing material that people want to read. I read Al's blog too but he has so many videos that drone on for such a long time it makes it hard to keep up. (I like reading the parts I can read) When he really wants to write, the man can write.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like Al's blog. He's very kind to share mine on his, as a lot of my readers come from there. And don't worry about spell checker... I don't edit my readers lol. Thanks for the comments!

      Delete
  4. You write good stuff and you keep writing it! That's why its getting popular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment